IP Multicast Course is the First Multi Vendor IP Multicast Course of the World!
In this course, Multicast Lessons will be explained detailly with Best Visuals and Network Topologies. In this course, you will learn Multicast Protocols detailly and the configurations of Multicast Protocols Not Only on Cisco devices, but also on other three Network Vendor’s (Nokia, Juniper and Huawei) devices.
What Will You Learn in IP Multicast Course :
- IP Multicast Overviw
- Multicast IP and MAC Addresses
- Multicast Distribution Trees
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)
- Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)
- Cisco Group Management Protocol (CGMP)
- PIM-DM (Protocol Independant Multicast – Dense Mode)
- PIM-SM (Protocol Independant Multicast – Sparse Mode)
- PIM-SSM (Protocol Independant Multicast – Source Specific Multicast)
- Bidir-PIM (Bidirectional PIM)
To Learn IP Multicast Concepts Detailly and Experience IP Multicast Configurations of Four Top Vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Nokia and Huawei), You Can Take Our IP Multicast Course!