JNCIP (Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional) is the third Certification of Juniper on Routing and Switching.
With JNCIP trainning, you learn Routing and Switching Deeply on Enterprise Networks, on Service Provider Networks etc. Beside, you gain Advanced Hands On Experience on Juniper Routers and Juniper Switches.
On our JNCIP Course, you can find both JNCIS-ENT and JNCIS-SP Lessons!
With JNCIS Certification is one step away from you. To get your JNCIS Certification, you need to pass;
• Juniper JN0-647 Exam (JNCIP-ENT) (If You Choose Enterprise Routing and Switching Path)
• Juniper JN0-661 Exam (JNCIP-SP) (If You Choose Service Provider Path)
To Pass JNCIP-ENT or JNCIP-SP Exams at the First Attempt and Not To Lose Time , You Can Take Our JNCIP Course!
What Will You Learn in JNCIP Course ?
- Network Basics
- IPv4 Addressing and Subnetting
- IPv6 Addressing
- Routing Fundamentals
- Switching Fundamentals
- High Availability
- Network Management
- Firewall Filters
- IBGP versus EBGP
- Basic BGP Configuration Example on Juniper
- BGP Path Attributes : Local Preference
- BGP Path Attributes: AS Path
- BGP Path Attributes: Origin
- BGP Path Attributes: MED
- BGP(Border Gateway Protocol)
- BGP Peers, BGP Sessions and BGP Messages
- BGP Path Attributes
- Next Hop Self Command on Juniper Routers