Cisco Hands On Course is the Best Written Practical Configuration Course ever, that is prepared with Cisco Packet Tracer! In this course you can also Download the Cisco Packet Tracer Configuration Files of the Lessons!
In Cisco Hands On Course you will learn almost all the configurations that you can do with Cisco Packet Tracer. You will have experience on Many Protocols and Network Concepts with this course.
Cisco Hands On Course is a Configuration Oriented course that will give you Hands on Experience for different Protocols and concepts on Cisco Routers and Switches. This course will be very efficient for your Network Certification Exams! Especially for their Lab Parts…
From all levels and different expertises, many Network Engineers, Core Engineers, Telecom professionals, Trainees, Students etc. use Cisco Packet Tracer to simulate their network. With Cisco Hands On Course, you will be a Cisco Packet Tracer Expert and You will have an Excellent Hands on Experience!
In Cisco Hands On Course, you will have CCNA, CCNP and CCIE level Lab Examples and their Configurations!
What Will You Learn in Cisco Hands On Course :
- Basic Router/Switch Configurations
- IPv4 Routing Protocol Configurations
- IPv6 Routing Protocol Configurations
- WAN Configurations
- DHCP Configuration
- NAT Configuration
- Port Security Configuration
- Access List Configurations
- SNMP Configuration
- VLAN Configuration
- Inter VLAN Configurations
- Private VLAN Configuration
- Spanning Tree Configurations (STP, RSTP)
- Neighbor Discovery Configurations
- Etherchannel Configurations
- First Hop Redundancy Configurations (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP)
- MPLS Configurations
To Have Cisco Hands Experience with Informative Configurations on Cisco Packet Tracer, You Can Take Our Cisco Hands On Course!