CCNP ROUTE is the Routing Step of CCNP Certification. CCNP ROUTE Trainnings mainly focus on Routing Lessons of CCNP.
In CCNP ROUTE Trainnings, you learn Routing Concepts and Routing Protocols detailly. You gain hands on experience about How To Configure Routing Protocols on Cisco Routers.
CCNP ROUTE Exam is one step away from you. To pass CCNP ROUTE step, you need to pass;
• CCNP 300-101 Exam
What Will You Learn in CCNP ROUTE Course ?
- Network Fundamentals
- IPv4 Addressing and Subnetting
- IPv6 Addressing
- TCP and UDP
- Static Routing
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (ISIS)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- WLAN Technologies (HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay)
- VPN Technologies
- DHCP and DNS
- Access Lists
- Quality of Service
To Pass CCNP ROUTE Exam at the First Attempt and Not To Lose Time , You Can Take Our CCNP ROUTE Course!
MLD Operations In this lesson, we will talk about the specific operations of MLD. We…
MLD Configuration on Cisco In this lesson we will configure Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) on…
MLD (Multicast Listener Discovery) Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) is the IPv6 Multicast Group Membership Protocol.…